I’m making good #money #selling items on #eBay in 2019, and with a brand new eBay account. Today’s video highlights my top 15 tips for achieving success and earning extra money while selling on eBay in 2019. Right now, money is a little tight due to the huge amount of unexpected home repairs/projects this year. So, my funds for investing are lower than normal. I’m excited to earn a little extra money on eBay to amplify the money I have available to invest in the stock market.
Here are my top 15 eBay selling tips discussed in today’s video:
1) If you have a new account, clearly explain in the description why your account is new and take all steps necessary to instill confidence in the buyer.
2) Understand the value of your time and implement the concept of leverage (on time). For example, I will only sell items on eBay if I can earn $100 or more (typically).
3) Take incredibly detailed photos and max out all 12 photos.
4) Make sure your item comes with all original “stuff” such as shoeboxes, booklets, receipts, extras, and more. Make it clear in the description that you have all the extra items. This could be a real differentiator.
5) Create a catchy title that stands out and implement all caps.
6) Create a low starting bid auction to drum up competition.
7) Resist “buy now” offers, the auction will almost always extract the most value for your item.
8) Craft an incredibly detailed description. This is where the real money is made, in my opinion!
9) Make it very clear that no returns are accepted. Make sure your listing is so detailed that the buyer could not possibly have any confusion.
10) Take extra effort to promptly ship. Ask the buyer (via a packing slip) to leave you positive feedback, and make sure you indicate you will do the same in return.
11) Spend time researching your niche.
12) Sell only a few items at a time to manage your time and constrain supply.
13) Pay extra for shipping (USPS Priority) to delight your buyers.
14) Save your proceeds right away. Don’t squander your earnings. Turn this money into something good (savings or even an investment in dividend paying stocks).
15) Don’t buy this stuff to being with! I have learned my lesson.
DISCLOSURE: I am long 3M (MMM). I own this stocks in my stock portfolio.
DISCLAIMER: All information and data on my YouTube Channel, blog, email newsletters, white papers, Excel files, and other materials is solely for informational purposes. I make no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information. I will not be liable for any errors, omissions, losses, injuries or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights. I will not be responsible for the accuracy of material that is linked on this site.
Because the information herein is based on my personal opinion and experience, it should not be considered professional financial investment advice or tax advice. The ideas and strategies that I provide should never be used without first assessing your own personal/financial situation, or without consulting a financial and/or tax professional. My thoughts and opinions may also change from time to time as I acquire more knowledge. These are, as discussed above, solely my thoughts and opinions. I reserve the right to delete any comments for any reason (abusive in nature, contain profanity, etc.). Your continued reading/use of my YouTube Channel, blog, email newsletters, whitepapers, Excel files, and other materials constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of this disclaimer.
COPYRIGHT: All PPC Ian videos, Excel files, guides, and other content are (c) Copyright IJL Productions LLC. PPC Ian is a registered trademark ™ of IJL Productions LLC
Xem thêm các bài viết về Công Nghệ: https://noviway.com/category/cong-nghe/